Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bathroom drawer, under the bathroom sink, on my shelf

That's where I found the next three items! Sorry for the late post! I've been trying to do it all day but kept getting side tracked.

This first item I have no idea what it's for and frankly, do we really want to know? I saw this in my drawer in the bathroom and wondered what in the wide, wide world of sports is this??? I took two photos to show you how big it is compared to the little syringes we use for the kids. I have a feeling I'm going to be trashing this unless you can think of a good use for it? Please keep your mind out of the gutter!


Item Number Two I found under my sink and wondered if I will ever use this. Ladies, please tell me if you have this same opinion. I love to have nice, soft, hairless legs. But how often do you decide, OK, I'm going to get all the hair off my legs but not take a shower? You can't use Nair in the shower because it has to sit on your legs to dissolve all the hair. Unless you turn off the shower while you do all your other stuff but to me, that's not a nice shower. I guess you could sit on the side of the tub and wait for the hair to dissolve and then jump in the shower but how long does that take? So what's the use of Nair? You tell me!

I LOVE the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice! It is so awesome. If you've never seen it, you should. But thank heavens for the movie because I don't understand hardly a word of this book. I lived in England for awhile but they do not speak like this. Obviously the book was written prior to my living there. :-) If you have read it and can understand it, feel free to tell me how uncivilized I am! I'm thinking a yard sale item??

How do you like the way I tried to beautify my items with some decorative little rocks and the doily? Makes it just that much more special and silly. Well that's it for today, see you back here again on Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. K, that syringe is HUMONGOUS!! Is it for horses?? I can't think of anything you would use that for~besides maybe a baster! Nair STINKS! Throw it away!! I've never used it, but I've been in the room with someone else & it burns the hair out of your nose! Jane Austin is one of my favorite authors but I've never read this book, but I love the movie~so looks like it's for the yard sale! =) Til Saturday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That syringe would make a good baster. lol Nair needs to be trashed and as for the book. I never throw out books. I want there to be a lot in the house when my kids are old enough to want to grab a book because I won't let them play video games or watch tv. I keep a bookshelf full of books I want them to explore, but the BBC series is amazing.

    ReplyDelete