Monday, May 16, 2011

The First Three Items!!

You'll have to be patient with me because I still don't really know how to format my blog. I'll have to get Cindy to help me when she comes in June! So anyway! Here we go with the first three items! Also, I decided that I'm only going to do this 3 days a week - Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. I just don't think I can do it everyday with all the 'distractions' I have running around this house! :-)


The first item is a snore suppressor! It's a mouthpiece that is supposed to keep me from snoring. I've been told by not only Sully but my kids that I snore extremely loud. I wonder why! It's in my drawer in the kitchen and I've got to figure out what to do with it! I don't think anyone would buy this at a yard sale, do you? It already has my teeth marks in it! ha ha

The second items are little metal plates that I have had since I was a kid! I used them along with my tea sets when I played. I usually use them to decorate with but found them today in my cupboard. What should I do with them? I still think they're so cute and can't seem to part with them! Not very amusing but cute!

The last item holds quite a bit of sentimental value to me. This shows how technology just wasn't around in 2002! My RS president brought this to me during an 'extended stay' in the hospital when I had the twins. I played Solitaire so many times on this thing, I wonder just how many! "Melissa, we've come to look at your privates again." says the doctor. "Hold on, I'm in the middle of my game of Solitaire!" I would say. Not really but I felt like it! So what should I do with this?

Remember, you tell me what I should do with the stuff. The four options are: Keep it, sell it, donate it or trash it!

3 comments:

  1. You CRACK me up! The 1st item~KEEP IT~I may need it when I'm there in June! (I've been told I snore too) =) The 2nd item~Would be so cute as a tea set for Christmas~or sell it, I tend to get overloaded with things like this too~you might just make the day of a little neighbor girl at the yard sale. The 3rd item, reminds me of my 'Yahtzee' game that I wore out about 5 years ago~This may be a treasure to show your grandkids in 20 years. Thanks for the new blog, I look forward to Wednesday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I snore too, but Breatheright works great, so trash it. The plates would be great on the wall with a very cool wrought iron plate rack. As for the third, your kids would love it. My kids like all that old stuff. I am loving your blog. Makes me excited for those days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, I'll have to try those strips but my snore is more of a throat snore than a nose snore. Do the strips work on a throat snorer too?

    ReplyDelete