Saturday, May 14, 2011

First Post - Exciting! A New (Dumb) Blog!

Life is sort of difficult right now!  Lots of struggles and stresses!  So today I decided I've got to do something to make me smile and keep my brain working.  I thought, I want to do something that's completely stupid and off the wall!  So I decided that I'm going to create a blog again!  Blogging is fun, it's kind of like journaling and you can get your frustrations out!  However!  It's not going to be like my last blog with pictures of my kids and the cute things they say.  Rather, it is going to be the dumbest blog out there!  The silliest, most ridiculous blog that anyone in Bloggerville has EVER read!  I'm not going to try and compete with other women who have made these awesome blogs with all these sponsors, cutesy wallpapers and amusing and clever comments.  My blog is just going to be plain old dumb!  In fact, I'm sure a lot of you will read my blog one day and say to yourself, "That was so dumb!" But you know what?  I don't care!  I'm trying to keep my sanity here.  


So now you're probably wondering what an extremely dumb blog will say or what it will be about.  Remember those Seinfeld episodes when it was a show about nothing?  Well mine will be something along those lines.  One of my frustrations right now is that I can't get my house cleaned the way I want to because of some of the stresses I have!  I see so much JUNK laying around but JUNK that I can't seem to part with.  So I thought that I would take YOU, my friends, on a journey to view what kind of 'unnecessary necessities' I have laying around my house!  I'll 'showcase' three items per day and you will get a front row seat to see the JUNK!!  How fun will that be???!!  Well it might not be fun, but I do promise that it will be dumb!!!


This Monday, May 16, I will showcase three items for all of you to behold.  I'll even give you a description of the items and any relevant information.  Then you can give me your comments on how silly, ridiculous, kookey, almost irritating, and dumb my post was! AND, in keeping with the reality TV show tradition like American Idol and Dancing with the Stars, YOU will be able to vote on what I should do with these items! Doesn't mean I'll do it but you still get to tell me what you think! There will be four categories: Keep it, donate it, sell it, or trash it. Yeah I know it's really dumb!  But hey! We all need some entertainment out there!  And well, I figure if it's not going to amuse any of you out there, well, maybe it will amuse me!  


So put me on your calendar to view my blog on Monday sometime and see what awesome items I will have in my showcase!


The entry to your calendar might look like this:


Note to self:  May 16 - Read Missy's blog, even though it's dumb.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that I almost peed. LOL Welcome back and I could use some "dumb" in my life to lighten me up and help me not stress so much.

    Love ya Miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T WAIT!!! We need more things to look forward to in our lives~so thanks for taking the time to create this CRAZY blog to give us all a laugh when some days we want to cry! =)

    ReplyDelete